Welcome to our page – introducing the Young Person’s Network (YPN)!
“Who are we?”
The YPN is a growing network (a bit like a Facebook group) of young people who want to have their say to help shape the services and support provided in Suffolk for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
“What do we get up to?”
- Have fun and take part in social events
- Have a voice
- Be involved in making decisions
- Use our experiences to make services better for young people
How do I get involved?
Are you aged between 13 and 25? Do you have ideas on how things should improve?
Get in touch if you would like to:
- Find out how to join the Network
- Tell us about something you think could change or is working well for you
What have we been working on?
- #StoptheHate campaign which raised awareness of discrimination, bullying and hate crime.
- The ‘Safe and Supported’ project which aims to improve the feeling of independence and make young people with additional needs feel safer and more welcome in the places they go.
Page updated on April 26th, 2023 at 11:45am