What is Kooth?
Kooth is a free, safe and anonymous online chat and emotional wellbeing service for young people aged 11 to 25, across Suffolk.
Kooth is here for you when you need someone to talk to.
If you are going through a hard time and you are not sure who to speak to, login to Kooth. You will find friendly councillors who can help you talk through your problems and help you with anything that’s on your mind. This could be about bullying, relationships, work life difficulties, money worries, problems at home, coping with stress, anxiety or grief from losing someone.
Start using Kooth today! To start using Kooth, go to: www.kooth.com You will need to click 'join' to register for an account, before you can take a look around.
Who can use Kooth?
- Young people 11-25 years old
- Young people who live anywhere in Suffolk
Watch the video above to find out how Kooth can help support you.
What are the benefits of using Kooth?
There is no referral needed or waiting lists – you can access this service now and immediately receive support. You can have 1-2-1 text based chat sessions for support and advice or book virtual chat sessions with qualified counsellors and therapists.
- It’s also free, safe, confidential and anonymous
- You can write in a daily journal and track your goals to reflect your thoughts and feelings
- Read and browse through self-help articles for advice on any topic
- Get peer-to-peer support and share your experiences via their live online forums
When can I contact Kooth?
- 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Noon until 10pm weekdays and from 6pm until 10pm on Saturday and Sundays – they also provide an out-of-hours service.
- Please note there are reduced hours over holidays like Christmas, New Years and Bank holidays
Page updated on March 13th, 2023 at 04:34pm